US District Court • Southern District of New York

Instructions for Attorney Name Change

Ceremonial Swearing-In


Attorney Services Forms

Notice of Change
of Address

Order for Attorney Name Change

Pro Hac Vice

The attorney must submit the following, by hand or mail, to "Clerk of Court"

To File an Order for Change of Name :